* * *
Tour 1 � Imperial Relics�� ( H.Day Tour )�
A tour of
* - St.Sophia : Once the world�s largest church, considered by many as the 8th wonders of the world. This magnificent Byzantine Basilica was constructed in current shape by Justinian in the 6th century. Today�s a museum, and still considered one of the finest architectural marvels in the world. (St.Sophia Closed on Monday)
* - Sultan Ahmet (Blue) Mosque : One of the most beautiful Ottoman masterpieces that adorn the city. Built in the opposite to St.Sophia by Sultan Ahmet in the 17th Century, most famous with inside Blue Tiles and unique� with its 6 minarets.
* - Hippodrome : Previously a center of political and sportive activities during Byzantine time and Horse races during ottomans. Famous with its wonderful decorating monuments like Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column and German Fountain.
* - Grand Bazaar : Besides its historical value, it�s the largest covered Bazaar in the world with its almost 4500 shops that attract even non-shoppers with their rich collection of precious handmade carpets, leather, jewellery and different souvenirs .
Tour 2 � Ottoman Wonders� ( H.Day Tour )
Tour 3 � Imperial Relics & Ottoman Wonders� ( F.Day Tour )
Combination of Tours 1 & 2 for full day tour
Tour 4 � Bosphorus Cruise� ( H.Day Tour )
* - A stay in Istanbul is not complete without a traditional boat excursion a long the Bosphorus Strait separating the two continents Asia & Europe over which the world�s famous Istanbul is extending. After a short visit of Spice Bazaar (if possible ), it is a great chance to view from the boat, magnificent European style Ottoman palaces, (like Dolmabahce, Beylerbey and Ciragan Palace ), wodden kiosks of 19th century and modern villas, in addition to most adorning landscape; the huge Rumeli Castle that was built by Sultan Mehmet Fatih before capturing the city.
Tour 5 �
* - Built by Sultan Abdulmejid in the mid19th century on Bosphorus European Shore .This Palace is considered by many ,the most splendid and richest palace in the world, where about 14 tons of Gold and priceless European and Bohemian Crystal Chandeliers are used in decorating this magnificent Palace . Most of� the furniture of the Palace was offered as presents by Europeans to the Sultan �Abdulmejid�
Tour 6 �
* - After
enjoying a relaxing cruise through Marmara Sea to
the wonderful Princess Islands, you will be accompanied in a tour around the
Island by Horse Drawn Carriages (the only way of transportation in the
naturally well preserved Island) where silence & romance are merged under
pine trees together with Old wooden Villas & Kiosks surrounded by the
sea, are shaping unforgettable panoramic views. Then leisure time a break for
enjoying Lunch in a typical Fish restaurant along the coast before we�re back
Tour 7 � Green Bursa ( Day Long Tour ) / By coach & F.Boat
* - A full day tour to the first Capital of Ottoman Empire by ferry boat to Yalova then drive to Bursa enjoying natural sights and shopping opportunity in the way to. After arrival, climb to the highest Olympos mountain (Uludag) by Cable Cars ( Telefrik ) overlooking magnificent panoramic view of Green Bursa, followed by abreak for lunch in a typical Kebap restaurant and then a visit to Grand Mosque (Ulu Camii)� and most famous, historical Silk Bazaar to have time for silk products shopping� before late evening back to Istanbul . ( Lunch is excluded )
Notice : For more enjoyment & relaxing� , you may ask for 02nights stay programme
Tour 8 �
* - A day long , one of the most interesting tours, that can be done .We travel from Istanbul for about 2hours by F.Boat and coach drive to one of Paradise like Thermal resorts , where the healing hot Thermal waters surrounded by rich greenery and quite silence make you feel so happy . Just relaxe and enjoy it .
Notice : For more enjoyment, you may ask for 02 or more nights stay Thermal & SPA Programme
Tour 9 � AGVA (Enjoying The
* - Agva is a
small village located on the
Agva is known by its green nature, miracle rivers, deep blue sea, fresh air and different kind of fish. This is what comes in mind briefly.
Those who are willing to run away from noisy city life and have a silent, quite holiday firstly prefer Agva.
Tour 10 � Night SHOW� (Evening H.Day Tour incl dinner )� ���
* - After a short drive through illuminated Istanbul you will be taken to a first night club to enjoy an oriental spectacular show of famous Belly dancers, typical Anatolian Folklore groups featuring their popular musical arts, dances and some Anatolian Wedding habits followed by� Turkish pop singers singing in many different languages.
Tour 11 �
* - Built in the 19th century by Sultan Abdulhamid in the old style of Ottoman residences We visit the remnants of this palace and surrounding� pretty Gardens and Pavilions all of which overlooking Bosphorus Strait
Tour 12 � Aqua Marina Park (Water sports ) Full Day incl light meal (01.june-30.Sept ) ���
* - Enjoying with all family members swimming and various water games & Slides in different depth swimming pools including light fast food meal in the biggest swimming club in Istanbul .
* For Families or Groups , if requested in advance can
be replaced by
Tour 13 �
* - Starting from Izmir after early flight from Istanbul , a departure to Ephesus ; once the roman capital of Asia Minor, visiting the Shrine of Virgin Mary situated on the nightingale mountain where she spent her last days then visit the ruins of� Odeon , Monumental Fountain , Hercules Gate , Temples or Hadrian , the magnificent Library , Agora� Great theatre� , stadium ,� lunch at a typical Turkish Restaurant followed by a visit to archeological museum, Mosque of Isabey, St. John Basilica and his tomb, Temple of Daiana, return to Izmir and fly back to Istanbul .
(This tour doesn�t include flight tickets
Tour 14 � Marvellous Cappadocia Tour : (
01Night / 02 Days Tour) / By Flight ( Ist �
Day � 1 : The
Tour starts from
Day � 2 : Depart from your hotel to
visit Red valley and hike
* The Above Itineraries include :
- English Speaking Professional Guides and A/C coaches .
- All above indicated main entrance fees .
- All highways , Ferryboat , Bridges and otopark fees